Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2013 Rowlison Reunion - July 19 - 22 in Hastings, Nebraska

The 2013 edition of the biennial reunion of the Rowlison family will be held on July 19-22 in Hastings, Nebraska.

We've booked the Hastings Hotel and Convention Center located at 2205 Osborne Dr. E. just off Highway 281 in the north part of Hastings.

We have a block of rooms reserved at a rate of $89.99 per night with a booking deadline of June 19, 2013; extra rooms will be released to a waiting list of Softball Tournament folks on that day.

I will be contacting our many cousins by email or snail mail shortly. Contact me with any questions, etc. at jjhnsn@windstream.net or P. O. Box 508 in Sutton, NE 68979.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To whoever may be interested: I have historical information regarding the Rowlison family farm near Kirksville, MO. I couldn't see any way to leave a message on the blog home page so I thought I would leave a note here. If anyone finds this and is interested you can email me at dk809@comcast.net. I'm looking for more genealogical information and found the blog very interesting. Thank you, Dennis Rowlison

FYI: MY Father was Roland Rowlison and his brothers were Richard and Earnest and his sisters were Marita and Verlee.